E-Commerce Account Executive
- Category: Sales
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: England - Remote
Snapshot of What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a data driven E-commerce Account manager, who will champion the sales and marketing of the world's most identifiable brands, WD-40® Multi-Use Product and WD-40 Specialist® across the UK’s online market. Responsible for the implementation of e-commerce sales and marketing programmes across the UK this role also collaborates across Europe to align with the Company’s strategic plans. Through analyzing and applying both market, customer and end users insights the successful candidate with deliver compelling technical, solution based sales presentations and promotional plans.
This opportunity is perfect for an experienced account manager wanting to spread their wings into the world of E-commerce.
What You’ll Be Doing
What You’ll be Doing
- Remotely sell and support all brand sales into pure-player and hybrid e-commerce customers to achieve defined sales and EBITDA goals
- Determine customer’s needs and apply product knowledge to create and deliver solution and category orientated sales presentations
- Present product knowledge, marketing programs, promotions, sales literature, technical information, company values etc. in a concise, coherent, consultative and convincing manner
- Develop and service existing customers/distributors/resellers sales with content management, promotions, plans, calendars, order processing, asset management
- Create consumer product demand through collaborative development and implementation of customer specific strategic marketing plans resulting from analysis of customer specific sales, POS, digital and insights.
- Incorporate and partner with marketing in the development of routine below the line marketing activities such as; marketing campaigns, trade shows, sampling programs, training, display programmes, road shows, key activities, etc. Collaborate with marketing team to adapt national marketing programs for account specific needs.
- Accountable for routine contract negotiation, development, internal collaboration and approval to include: rebates, logistics/distribution, promotions, digital optimisation, tariffs, non-routine sales terms and price. Monitor the application and compliance of agreed terms to include digital terms
- Conduct logistics and NPD negotiation and coordination
- Monitor, audit and actively support customer/distributors' e-commerce websites in harmony with marketplace strategy and best practices. Routinely evaluate customer’s digital content, guide and support product page setup, provide content, monitor, report and provide recommendations for optimisation. Partners with marketing to accomplish this function, as needed.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- 3 + years of relevant account management experience
- Sales of products, (automotive, hardware, industrial preferred)
- Demonstrated interpersonal, relationship building and negotiating skills in a direct or indirect technical sales capacity.
Why You Should Apply
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package provides you protection, security, and peace of mind. We offer life-enhancing health, wellness, and financial programs, including profit sharing, annual cash incentive rewards, tuition reimbursement, and a strong pension plan. In addition, we want you to recharge and take time off, so enjoy short-day Fridays, holidays, and an additional paid week off between Christmas and the new year to spend with family and friends!
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values. Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
At WD-40 Company we foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals are recognized, valued, respected, and experience a sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to individual characteristics that make us unique such as our backgrounds, experiences, qualities, talents, traits, beliefs, and preferences.
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.