Supply Chain Project Manager
- Category: Supply Chain
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: Milton Keynes - Hybrid
The role is responsible for leading and executing multiple strategic and tactical Supply Chain projects of varied scope, complexity and timescale, aligned with the organisation's broader goals.
Plan, research, initiate, execute, and manage technical operations projects collaborating with key stakeholders in all functional areas of WD-40 and with external suppliers to achieve defined goals and metrics.
Develop project management systems, processes and procedures that facilitate best practice in working in ways that engage with stakeholders whilst ensuring good governance and control.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Supports effective project management across the company and work collaboratively in the development and implementation of standards, processes, documents and supporting tools, systems and applications in order to develop the project management capability within WD-40 Company EIMEA.
· Work with leaders across EIMEA to help define the pipeline of work needed to meet the Business Plan and direct projects within the portfolio of work to ensure that critical needs of the supply chain and the wider company are met.
· Leads multiple tactical Supply Chain projects
· Maintain the project overview ensuring status updates, and changes to projects are captured and understood.
· Provides project updates as required to the broader tribe and leadership team as part of a structured stakeholder communication plan, ensuring status updates, and changes to projects are captured and understood. Where required highlight challenges and risk identifying the potential impacts with potential options to resolution or mitigate risk.
Project Team Leadership
· Provide leadership and coaching in project management to meet corporate and department objectives in harmony with the company’s stated values, Code of Conduct and objectives.
· Build and lead productive and collaborative project teams.
· Accountable for identifying and applying necessary resources, training or information for overcoming barriers to success and accomplishing objectives.
· Set an ethical example for employees throughout the company.
· Comply with all legal and policy requirements related to employment practices.
· Take proactive measures to ensure all employees are provided a safe and healthy work environment.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- 2-3 years experience leading and executing supply chain projects
- 3-5 years experience in the packaged consumer products industry
- Experience of operating in a cross functional environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent ideally in science, supply chain, engineering, etc.
- Project management certification desired : such as Prince2, Agile, SCRUM.
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package provides you protection, security, and peace of mind. We offer life-enhancing health, wellness, and financial programs, including profit incentive rewards, helathcare, generous pension contributions. In addition, we want you to recharge and take time off, so enjoy short-day Fridays, paid holidays, and an additional paid week off between Christmas and the new year to spend with family and friends!
The Company: WD-40 Company is a global company with its head office for Europe based in Milton Keynes. Our new facilities include a private onsite Gym in the center of Milton Keynes, just a short walk from the train station.
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.#LI-KB1